go to Particls Site    

 


Subscribe

Particls InTouch


 

"Particls is the coolest thing I've seen in quite a while"
Marshall Kirkpatrick

"I could even see my folks getting excited about this"
SuperHelix (User)

"Particls has every chance of becoming [a] standard"
Michael Mahemoff
Software as She's Developed

 

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chris Saad speaking at 'The Next Web Conference'

Good news - I will be in Amsterdam speaking at the Next Web Conference on the 3rd and 4th of April - are you coming?

Here's a bit of info about the conference from the website:
The Next Web Conference is THE European conference for industry thought-leaders, leading web-companies, innovative Startups, visionaries and real Web savvies. This third edition will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on April 3rd & 4th, 2008.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

Good morning. You might remember me. My name is Bart Stevens and spammed you on the VRM/ID conference in Munich.
I will be in Adam during TheNextWeb.
Let's see if we can have a brief chat during the conference.
Cheers,
Bart

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

I will be at the nextweb and hopr we'll find some time to chat a bit.

I've helped translating APML in french... and will continue to help.

Very happy to see where you are now compare to two years ago when we first started to talk about attention economy ;-D

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to updates via RSS

Hosting provided by Howard IT       Particls is designed and developed by Faraday Media