go to Particls Site    

 


Subscribe

Particls InTouch


 

"Particls is the coolest thing I've seen in quite a while"
Marshall Kirkpatrick

"I could even see my folks getting excited about this"
SuperHelix (User)

"Particls has every chance of becoming [a] standard"
Michael Mahemoff
Software as She's Developed

 

Monday, June 02, 2008

Personal Reality - Personal Media


I have written on my personal blog about what I am starting to call "Personal Reality".

As I wrote there:

Personal Media includes your friend's shared items. It includes the comments you leave on blogs. It includes Social Media. But it also includes private updates. Updates from your Intranet. Updates from your family. Updates from broadcast media. Updates that matter to you - no one else.

Personal Media is about recognizing that people are social and private. They are interested in personal experiences.


Check it out.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to updates via RSS

Hosting provided by Howard IT       Particls is designed and developed by Faraday Media